Recognising excellence in improving patient outcomes
Welcome to the PMEA Awards
PMEA: Recognising excellence in improving patient outcomes
What is the PMEA programme?
PMEA rewards responsible customer-centric business practices that ensure treatments and advice provide patients with meaningful outcomes.
It reflects the dynamic healthcare environment and the industry’s development of new, intelligent ways to improve patient care and outcomes and provide greater value for healthcare providers and payers.
Each year the categories and programme are scrutinised to ensure that PMEA continues to be specifically designed to recognise and commend excellence, best practice and innovation in European, international and local markets. For 2023, the judging criteria and categories have once again been refined.
PMEA 2023 entry period is from January 2022 – June 2023 unless otherwise stated in the category description.
For PMEA 2023 once again the online entry system https://pmea.awardsplatform.com/ is being used for entrants.
PMEA 2023 aims to…
1. Recognise work that delivers clearly identifiable benefits and improved outcomes for patients and societal value.
2. Recognise the value of responsible business practice that improves:
- Standards of clinical practice
- Provision of healthcare
- Access to medical treatment or services
- Uptake of treatment
- Adherence and compliance with treatment
- Coordination and delivery of services
- Treatment benefits
- Support for independence and management of risk
3. Identify and recognise the talented organisations behind the work.
4. Create an environment where success is valued and commended.
Why enter PMEA?
Good work shouldn’t go unrecognised. Don’t miss your chance to be singled out for excellence in improving patient outcomes by a panel of experienced, independent industry judges. Being recognised through the PMEA programme is regarded as a significant achievement for the teams, companies, agencies and consultancies behind the initiatives.
Success at PMEA can be a key driver for business growth and for building morale with internal and external stakeholders alike.
Who can enter?
- European, international or UK pharmaceutical, biotech, ethical, life science, OTC and medical device/diagnostic companies
- Healthcare agencies and consultancies, based in Europe, internationally or the UK
- Management consultants acting on behalf (and with the full authorisation) of the client pharmaceutical company
- Patient associations and charities
- Trade organisations and professional bodies.